How to request tech support:
- can't get the software to work,
- don't know how to use the software,
- found a bug and you want it solved,
- don't know how to set up the software in a certain way,
- have any other technical issue,
follow these steps:
- go to your Private Client Area on nusofthq.com (you received the link by email after the purchase)
- submit a tech support ticket.
The ticket will be reviewed and answered by email within one business day.
For non technical (sales, press, questions, etc.) inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All support requests are answered by email from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 6 pm GMT+2 time.
Your audio program rocks! It's working well right now on Networked Recruiter.
Absolutely top product! Shame Flash doesn't have this kind of functionality without a media server - we develop solutions for the radio industry and this is right up our street!
Latest posts from our blog:
- New Build (3181) for AVChat 3 Module for Drupal 7
- Minor Update to AVChat 3 Module for phpFox 3.x, build 3134
- What Is the State of WebRTC?
- New Build (3131) for AVChat Module for phpFox 3.x
- AVChat Update Build 3097
- AVChat October Build 3078 Has Been Released
- Small Bug Fix for Our Social Engine 4 Integration Kit
- How to Build a Paid Video Chat Membership Website with SocialEngine 4, AVChat 3 and PayPal
- Audior 1.2 Has Been Released
- New AVChat Module for SocialEngine PHP 4.x build 3041 Released
Tweets by @nusofthq